TMPGEnc 4.0 Xblockquotess gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX, AVI, QuickTime, MPEG-4 ISO, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, Blu-ray Disc and much more. This powerful software provides you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects.
See What's New.
Check out the latest features that we've added since the release of TMPGEnc 4.0 Xblockquotess. We're constantly updating it with support for the latest formats and technology. Windows WTV input support, DivX® HD output, NVIDIA CUDA support...the list goes on!
- H.264/MPEG-4 ISO (for Mobile Devices) support
- High Definition Video Support /template
- 19 audio/video filters
- High Speed Thumbnail Viewing and Scrolling
- Smart Scene Search
- MP3 input/output
- QuickTime output
- Multi core CPU support
- SlideShow creations
- DVD Video Subtitle support
- Changes in TMPGEnc 4.0 Xblockquotess Version 22.214.171.1247 - June 16, 2010
- Added - CUDA - CUDA 3.0 support. (There is no functional difference in TMPGEnc 4.0 Xblockquotess when using CUDA 2.3 or 3.0). This addition corrects the impossibility to launch TMPGEnc 4.0 Xblockquotess when a NVIDIA® GeForce GTX400 series video card (with a Fermi architecture graphic chip) is blockquotesent.
*CUDA 3.0 support is available only for the GeForce GTX400 series video card. *Accessing the GeForce GTX400 series video card CUDA function requires the NVIDIA graphic driver ver. 197.13 or newer version.
- Fixed - AVCHD file reader updated. Some data would cause the continuous display of the same picture.
- Fixed - MPEG file reader updated, allowing the correction of the issues listed below.:
* TS files containing abnormal packets would be processed as normal packets, causing an error during the importation;
* Some TS files would be mistakenly recognized as a PS file;
* Linear PCM at 192 kHz would not be correctly processed.
- Fixed - FLV file reader updated.
- Fixed - Conversion to PS of some WTV files containing AAC audio would suddenly come to a stop.
- Fixed - DVD-Video with a VOB containing a lot of useless data would not be correctly imported.
- Fixed - When importing DVD-Video content through the DVD reader, if a problem occurs in a title, only this title is discarded instead of the whole DVD-Video.
- Fixed - Some transitions would not generate the proper effect.
- Improved - Some JPEG data would be imported with added noise.
- Fixed - Other minor fixes