WordPress for BlackBerry version 1.4.4 has been released to BlackBerry App World.
Depending on your region or country, you may not see the latest version in BlackBerry App World yet. However, the new release should be available for download on your device starting today.
1.4.4 adds the following features:
- Rotate uploaded photos.
- Better integration with BlackBerry Torch 9800.
We also squeezed in some bug fixes, including the media uploading issue on the 9800 Torch device:
- Fixed the media uploading issue on the 9800. It requires AtomPub to be enabled on your blog.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes occur with long post titles.
- Fixed issues with orphan categories.
- Fixed issues with the blog shortcut icon which would appear too big sometimes.
- Minor bug fixing.
Do you have questions or feedback on how we can make the app better? Please visit the WordPress for BlackBerry forums and tell us your thoughts!
Psst.. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: @WPBlackBerry.
WordPress for BlackBerry is available in the App World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/5802.
For those who could not download using Appworld the easiest way is to point your mobile browser at the “Over-The-Air” installation link:
- WordPress for BlackBerry for Device running OS v4.5
- WordPress for BlackBerry for Device running OS v4.6
- WordPress for BlackBerry for Device running OS v4.7
- WordPress for BlackBerry for Device running OS 5.0 or higher
- WordPress for BlackBerry for Torch 9800
- Desktop installation packages available here
To determine your BlackBerry OS go to Options > About. The Device Software version will be the first set of numbers on the third line.
Users running BlackBerry OS v4.2.1, or BlackBerry OS v4.3, can still download WordPress for BlackBerry 1.2.1, available here. We strongly encourage you to upgrade your OS to the BlackBerry OS4.5, available for download from RIM website.