Version 6.02 ( Release: 1/24/2011)
- Added support for loading MXF file on SxS card which was recorded by SONY PMW-500.
- Added support for playlist which was output to FTP/HDD(USB) using PLAY LIST EXPORT of AJ-HPM200.
- Added support for timecode acquisition from Picture timing SEI.
- Added support for H.264 hardware encoding utilizing Intel GPU.
- Fixed issue with FA round Gothic TV-b font being crashed in QuickTitler.
- Fixed issue with end timecode of clip thumbnail on source browser displayed being off by one frame.
- Fixed issue with transition between clips being cancelled when performing trim operation with Alt + N/M on timeline.
- Fixed issue with being unable to play back specific MP4 file properly.
- Fixed issue with distorted video when playing back movie in H.264 60p which was shot by Panasonic TM750.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS when specific operation is performed while editing shape with mask filter.
- Fixes issue with being unablel to import specific effect preset file created with EDIUS Pro 5.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS by mouse wheel operations when playing back still image on player.
- Fixed issue with clip on timeline not being grouped.
- Fixed issue with distorted video in the disc created by Disc Burner.
- Fixed issue with being unable to play HQ/HQX file in Windows Media Player when OS is Windows vista 64bit.
- Fixed issue with being unable to change IRE of DV hardware settings to 7.5 in HD project.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS when thumbnail shows specific XDCAM clip on source browser.
- Fixed issue with effect not being reflected when altering the settings of 3DPinP
- Fixed issue with backgournd video of motion menu not being displayed on DiscBurner.
- Fixed issue with created DVD chapter menu not being displayed properly if style without thumbnail is selected when creating DVD by Disc Burner.
- Fixed issue with thumbnail and/or cursor not being displayed properly when creating BD with menu by Disc Burner.
- Fixed issue with error depending on chapter and In/Out position when creating DVD using Disc Burner.
- Fixed issue with not recceiving sound of DVD menu which was created when video with audio was specified for motion menu to create DVD using Disc Burner.
- Fixed issue with distorted video when converting it in alpha matte.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS when file is output after installing Sorenson Squeeze 6.5.
- Fixed issue with noise being displayed when applying layouter and mixer track to specific still image file.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS when clip applied to a specific mask filter is scrubbed on timeline.
- Fixed issue with being unable to load specific PSD file properly.
- Fixed issue with being unable to play back Canopus HQ clip captured by EDIUS Pro in Windows Media player on the environment where EDIUS is installed.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS when placing P2 AVCIntra clip on timeline and exporting it in P2 DVCPROHD format.
- Fixed issue with being unable to transfer animation created by TitleMotionPro.
- Fixed issue with unused file not being deleted when executing Consolidate.
- Fixed issue with error message not being shown even if failing to perform file delete from context menu against clip registered in Bin.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS when playing back sequence clip after applying speed-change of time effect to the sequence clip.
- Fixed issue with crash of EDIUS when appplying time remap to sequence clip.
- Fixed issue with [Pinning/Line/Bezier] in context menu of key frame not working.
- Fixed localizing display in multilingual environment.