Grass Valley EDIUS Ver.6.02 LS4 With Features - 2011 (Eng/Ger/Jpn/Rus) | 2.78 GB
Grass Valley EDIUS 6 - A new version of one of the best professional software for video processing. EDIUS supports real-time performance with video virtually all known formats, as well as uncompressed video. The program provides an opportunity to work with an unlimited number of layers containing audio, video, data or effects. Projects created in EDIUS, you can save by using your own codec Canopus HQ, which is able to encode a variable bit rate.
New, 6-th version of EDIUS has over a hundred new features and improvements. Many of the filters and effects programs work in real time. That is why many believe EDIUS fastest video editor.
Key features of Grass Valley Edius:
- Installation of a real-time HD / SD formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, Windows Media and QuickTime.
- A flexible user interface, an unlimited number of tracks for video, audio, titling.
- Editing and converting real-time HD / SD formats (16:9 and 4:3)
- Editing and converting real-time video with different frame rates 60i, 50i and 24p
- Editing and converting real-time video with different resolution 1440x1080, 1280x720 and 720x480
- HD / SD effects, keyers, transitions and titles in real time
- Output video to DV in real time straight from the timeline
- Quick export HDV
- Coding of individual segments of a time-line ('Smart Rendering') with the support of MPEG, and HDV. Segment Encoding function greatly reduces the time required to export the project, encoding only the edited segments and edited clips.
- DVD-authoring in the timeline
- Quick Titler software utility for the titration, in real time
- Multi-camera editing of up to eight different sources at one time
- High-speed SD HDV and MPEG-2 export, with support for dual-core technology
- Direct-to-DVD export
and much more..
Grass Valley EDIUS - Edit Anything. EDIUS nonlinear editing software is designed for any broadcast and postproduction environments, especially those with newer, tapeless forms of video recording and storage. No other NLE gives you so much versatility combined with sheer speed of editing. EDIUS supports real-time editing of all popular standard-definition (SD) and high-definition (HD) formats. Perfect for file-based workflows, EDIUS offers real-time, multi-track, mixed-format editing, compositing, chromakeying, titling, and timeline output capabilities. In addition to the standard formats supported by the EDIUS family of NLEs, EDIUS supports P2 DVCPRO, AVC-Intra, XDCAM, Ikegami GF, and Canon's XF format and EOS movie format. It also supports capturing from tape devices such as DV and HDV. Less work. More flow.
Featuring unrivaled real-time video transcoding technology, EDIUS converts between HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates - all in real time. You can edit in HD and place 4:3 SD video, or mix NTSC and PAL sources, or combine them all into projects in other resolutions and frame rates without wasting a single moment on conversion or rendering.
EDIUS features the revolutionary HQX codec for 10-bit video support. Designed with scalable technology, this innovative codec offers the highest image quality and performance available in any HD editing platform with support for alpha channel. The HQX codec not only provides superior luma and chroma sampling of HD video, but features an adjustable bit rate for increased video quality when capturing and encoding on high-performance systems. By using HQX, you can also export video from other graphic software with alpha channel in 10-bit.
EDIUS 6 offers more than 100 new features, such as 4K, 2K, and free size project support, advanced timeline workflow improvements, 16 ISO multicam support, new source browser, free shape mask filter, track matte keyer, and AVCHD exporter to name just a few. The editing engine has been tuned for better real-time performance, and the enhanced Proxy Mode opens up exciting possibilities for entirely new editing workflows.
- Work natively with many different video formats, such as Sony's XDCAM, Panasonic's P2, Ikegami's GF, and now Canon's XF format and EOS movie format
- Windows 7, XP, and Vista support
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, as high as 4K/2K resolution to as low as 24x24
- Real-time editing and conversion of different frame rates, such as 60p/50p, 60i/50i, and 24p
- Proxy mode workflow by switching timeline between proxy / hi-res mode
- Nested timeline sequences
- GPU-accelerated 3D transitions
- Real-time effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Multicamera editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
- Export in AVCHD format to a media card
- High-value software bundle includes filters, effects, image stabilization, and VST audio plug-ins
New Features in EDIUS 6 include:
- 10-bit editing support
- 2K/4K resolution support
- Free-shape mask filter
- 16 camera multicam editing
- Proxy mode workflow
- Canon XF format and EOS movie format support
- Exporting in AVCHD format to a media card